BICYCLE MAINTENANCE 101
Bring your bike and learn the basics of maintenance and bicycle operation.
Things we will cover:
- What's with all these gears? (I usually only use 2 or 3.)
- How do I fix a flat tire out on a ride?
- My chain fell off, now what do I do?
- When I spin my wheel it stops right away.
- My brakes don't seem to stop me very well.
The class will last about an hour. Be prepared to get your hands dirty.
We will offer special discounts on tools and accessories purchased the day of the class.
On the first Saturday of each month at 12pm Check our Calendar for dates and times
ADVANCED MAINTENANCE CLASS
Revolution Cycles is offering an opportunity to learn how to tune up your own bicycle.
Advanced Maintenance Class will cover:
- Adjusting your shifters, derailleurs, brakes and calipers.
- Properly tighten your wheel bearings, headset bearings and bottom bracket bearings.
- Basic truing of wheels to take out lateral play.
- Proper cleaning and lubrication of your chain and gears.
In addition to learning how to properly tune up your bicycle, you will receive:
Bring your bicycle and be prepared to get your hands dirty.
Class will last approximately 90 minutes.
The class cost only $69 and is limited to 3 persons per session.
On the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm Check our Calendar for dates and times.
Space is limited.
Please call ahead, or click HERE to contact us online and reserve your spot today