Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
- Ultra-Clean, waterproof formula chain lube designed for use in dry conditions - Surface active chemistry promotes smooth shifting under load, quiets chain noise and significantly improves life of drivetrain - Fast penetration and setup promotes a clean, trouble-free operating environment in dry, dusty conditions
Park's Deluxe Home Mechanic Repair Stand is an awesome portable stand that's as useful while traveling as it is at home. This versatile stand features Park's shop-quality Micro-Adjust Clamp that handles round and aero seatposts and frames from 7/8-inch to 3-inches in diameter and clamps securely with its quick-release cam and handle that fine-tunes the tension. The clamp also has protective rubber jaws and built-in slots for cables. Plus its jaws are only 2.7 inches tall so they easily fit in narrow areas, like on seatposts that aren't raised much. The Deluxe Stand also boasts a stable base and the top telescopes for putting the bicycle right where you need it to get your work done efficiently. Plus, you can also rotate bicycles 360 degrees and the stand folds for easy carrying and storage.
$8.99 - $12.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Park's Hex Wrench Set offers all the popular Allen wrenches (1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm) in a convenient fold-up unit. The tool tips are chamfered for a positive grip and the one-piece fiber-reinforced-resin handle is light, comfortable, slip resistant and 40% stronger than steel.
The Home Mechanic Repair Stand offers Park Tool quality in an entry-level repair stand for home mechanics. The 3-point leg system and adjustable height (from 39 to 57 inches) create a stable, ergonomic repair station for easy, efficient wrenching. Plus, the great clamp fits seatposts and frame tubes from 7/8 to 3 inches in diameter, has replaceable protective rubber jaws and rotates 360 degrees for easy access to all parts of your bike. It will also clamp round and aero seatposts. This stand even folds to 41 inches for easy portability and storage.
The Deluxe Wall-Mount Repair Stand easily mounts to any post or wall stud. This shop-quality stand places the bike approximately 14.5 inches from the wall, so you'll have plenty of work space. The awesome clamp is Park's Professional Micro-Adjust model, which features replaceable rubber jaws; fits seatposts and frame tubes from 7/8 to 3-inch diameter; includes recesses for cable housing and rotates 360 degrees for optimum bike positioning. This great stand lets you work on your bikes just like a pro and is built to last.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Finish Line's Super Bike Wash quickly cleans dirt, clay, road grime and chain gunk off your bike. Five different cleaning agents work together to create a high-speed cleaning system. Three different rust and oxidation inhibitors protect metal surfaces to prevent rusting. It's safe for all bike surfaces.
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
Park's I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Hex Wrench/Screwdriver/Torx Set with Chain Tool includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen, a regular screwdriver, a T25 Torx tool (for disc-rotor bolts), a tire lever, spoke wrenches and a chain tool. The I-Beam conveniently fits in pockets and packs, too.
Topeak's FlashStand is a super work/display stand that folds up to become extremely portable as well! This affordable two-footed wonder supports your bike at the bottom bracket and down tube and raises the rear wheel with two adjustable-height feet. Take it along in the trunk of your car to dial-in your ride before your next adventure!
$12.99 - $39.99
Buzzy's Slick Honey has a superior ability to reduce sliding friction, making it ideal for lubricating o-rings, seals, bushings, and any other sliding or pivoting parts. Try it on your bike and you'll see why major suspension fork manufacturers like Rock Shox, Fox Racing and White Brothers use Slick Honey in their service departments.
$8.00 - $11.50
Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. - Makes drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe. Perfect in the Chain Pig! - Incredibly effective pre-activated formula quickly removes oils, soils, and grime - Safe on any material, biodegradable, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC
$19.99 - $99.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
This combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending and flexing, with a molded handle for comfort. - 3/32-inch model Works on 5- to 12-speed cassettes and freewheels - 1/8-inch model works on 1/8-inch chains and sprockets - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
Park's Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench has a classic Y shape that offers easy tool access and a great grip for loosening and tightening. Plus it includes the three most-used Torx wrench sizes, T10, T25, and T30.
- Combines a powerful cleaning formula of solvents proven to be tough yet safe with strong 8" x 12" industrial strength, super absorbent, dual-textured towel - Features a textured side for scrubbing and a smooth side for gentler applications - Scrub the bicycle with the textured side then wipe clean with the smooth side - Not for use on untreated carbon frames
For a portable, professional-grade, cycling-specific tool kit, look no further than Lezyne's Port-A-Shop Pro. It includes shop-quality tools for general bicycle maintainance. Durable, composite case with sturdy foam interior. Labeled slots keeps tools organized. Spare pocket for personal tools/belongings. Tools included: - Hex Kit - Torx Block - Smart Kit (5) - 3 Way Spoke Wrench - 3 Way Allen 4/5/6 - 3 Way Allen 2/2.5/3 - 3 Way Wrench Star - Chain Drive - CNC Rod - Classic Chain Rod - Classic Pedal Rod - Power Lever XL - Classic Hex 6mm - Classic Hex 8mm - Splined BB Tool - Cassette Tool
Hardened CRV steel bits. 3mm, 4mm & 5mm HEX sizes, T20 & T25 TORX 1/4" bit sizes. Also perfect for most brands of torque wrenches with the optional adapter below.
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
$14.99 - $19.99
- Specially formulated to remove heavy chain grime quickly and safely - Leave the chain contaminant free - Chain cleaner spray uses advanced solvents to cut through dirt and grease quickly and effectively
- Made from heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle for comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Includes: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex and T10, T25, & T30 torx in storage pouch Pedro's Pro T/L wrenches have become a favorite of mechanics around the world. The updated set, housed in a custom storage pouch, includes hex and torx sizes used day in and day out; 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex wrenches, and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches. Each wrench is crafted from premium S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Extra length on each leg of the wrench offers better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Each end of the wrench is purpose-built, with a versatile ball-style end on the long leg and a short leg covered with an ergonomic, soft plastic, over-molded TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide enhanced grip and comfort.
$18.38 - $33.60
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
Page 1 of 34 Next page