Avenir's 200 Series Seatpost is fabricated from 6061 aluminum so it's light and tough. It's equipped with a micro-adjustable, 1-bolt head design for quick-n-easy setup.
Avenir's Comfort-Plus Pedals make any bike feel like a comfortable cruiser with wide platforms for easy pedaling. They're made with a dual-compound composite for a great grip and some vibration damping. They also have reflectors for visibility at night. Perfect for everything from your beach cruiser to your commuter.
$0.20 - $13.64
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
$0.24 - $64.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
$0.99 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Replacement cable anchor bolt for brakes - Includes nut and washer
Dimension Anodized M5 Bolts fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts. - Fits most standard bottle boss and accessory mounts - Tapered socket head with 4mm broach M5 diameter bolt, 0.8mm thread pitch - 16mm thread length - Aluminium - Sold individually
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Chrome - Sold individually
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals - Can be used for bike fit adjustments, Dependent on pedal thread length engagement
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
- For MTB levers - 7mm x 1mm - Aluminum construction
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
Hope Disc Brake Hose Small Parts · This washer fits on both sides of the banjo bolt and seals the hose fitting into the master cylinder
Replacement copper washers for 5mm or stainless Hope hydraulic brake line.
Page 1 of 162 Next page