Jagwire's M10 Adjusting Barrel is a 10 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right replacement part for most mountain bike brake levers. It's made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
These are the correct connecting links for SRAM's PowerLink 8-speed chains. They are great for installing new chains and fixing chains on the road and trail, too.
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
$0.20 - $13.64
- High roundness grade 300 balls in a shop dispenser bottle - 1/8-inch, 500/bottle - 7/32-inch, 500/bottle
- Aheadset preload adjusting bolt
$0.99 - $52.50
- Prime 2-piece rotors are for Prime Pro and Expert brakes only - L-series, lightweight one piece rotors - V-cut profile steel rotors for optimum weight-to-performance ratio. Increased surface area over previous designs increases power while cutouts and drillings help keep pads clean - Rotors includes: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor, (1) Torx wrench, and (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts with thread retaining compound - 205g @ 203mm
- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
Sunlite's Cable End Button replaces the worn out piece that goes between your brake cable and the brake lever body. Replacing it along with cables and housing helps add new life to your brakes and shines u the bike, too!
- 8x1mm Allen head
- Longer B-screw needed when using 40t or 42t cog with most Shimano derailleurs
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
Stainless steel pedal washers - Sold in pairs
Hose fittings for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes available a la carte. Hayes brake compatibility: - HFX-9 - Prime - Sole - El Camino - Radar
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Crank dust cap - Works with most three-piece crank models
- Model: Derailleur Bolt & Nut - Compatibility: Mounts rear bracket to frame
Replacement bearing for the lower half of YST8003 #7 headset.
Replace the top bearing in your YST8300 headset with these caged ball bearings.
- Chrome - Sold individually
- Type: Lock washer - Size: 1" Keyed
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
- w/Nut - 1-3/4-inch
- Model: Replacement bolt - Compatibility: Allen, M5x16
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
- Replacement retaining clip for the Surly Tuggnut/Snuggnut
Replacement M5 x 10 Socket Head Screw fastener for derailleur hangers. - Head Type: Socket Head Cap - Drive Type: Hex Socket - Thread Size: M5x0.8mm - Length Under Head: 10mm - Material: Stainless Steel - Hex Key Size: 4mm - Bag of 5
The Problem Solvers Inner Chainring Bolts include 5 of the special threaded chainring bolts that fit into the chainring nuts on your crankset to hold the chainrings in place (chainring nuts sold separately). This type is 8mm long and made of light, durable aluminum.
- Rubber - Color: Black
Page 1 of 117 Next page