DeFeet’s Aireators were their first airflow-design cycling socks and they're famous for outstanding durability, wicking, breathability and comfort. Made from a lightweight blend of 60% nylon, 39% CoolMax EcoMade and 1% Lycra, they'll keep you comfortable and looking great season after season.
- 5" Hi-Top, Thin sock with no padding, Flat knit cuff and airflow mesh weave - 60% Nylon, 39% Coolmax ecomade, 1% Lycra
DeFeet’s Aireators were their first airflow-design cycling socks and they're famous for outstanding durability, wicking, breathability and comfort. Made from a lightweight blend of 60% nylon, 39% CoolMax EcoMade and 1% Lycra, these tall, thin socks will keep you comfortable and looking great season after season.
- The original air-flow design sock - Very thin sock without much cushion, excellent for use with close-fitting shoes - Super-light, low bulk, and fast-drying - Aireator mesh on top of sock helps air flow and keeps your feet comfortable - No-slip cuff helps keep the sock up - 60% Nylon, 39% Coolmax, 1% Lycra - Made in USA
The Wooleator is a thin wool version of the original DeFeet Aireator. Wooleators are a non-padded, thin sock that can handle 4-season use. They are a great choice any time moisture is in the forecast or when riding in mountainous terrain. - Thin and low bulk profile - Aireator mesh foot top - Merges the natural characteristics of wool with recycled polyester - Naturally antibacterial and manages odor - Made from US merino wool Specifications: - Fiber content: 36% Nylon / 31% Merino Wool / 31% Recycled Polyester / 2% Lycra - Material: Knit
- The original DeFeet wool sock, the Woolie Boolie, has been consistently upgraded and remains the gold standard of cold weather cycling socks - Affordable and incredibly durable, Woolie Boolie's are the most popular cold weather wool cycling sock. - Wool fibers inherently manage moisture to keep your feet cool & dry in the summer and warm & dry in the winter - Made from US merino wool - Machine wash cool, tumble dry low - No bleach, softener, or harsh detergents - 70% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 3% Lycra
- Made for riding any trail in any style on the entire mountain - Made from the finest merino wools in the world - 64% Wool, 34% Nylon, 2% Lycra
The Wooleator is a thin, merino wool version of the original favorite Aireator. Available in a 3" cuff. - Content: 61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% Lycra - Weight: 1.6oz / 0.1lb - Care: Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low or hang dry. No bleach, softeners, or harsh detergents.
- Cushioned under the ball of the foot, creating a tighter fit in the forefoot - Cushion helps dampen road vibration and eradicate any movement of the foot inside the shoe Materials - 66% Nylon - 31% Recycled Polyester - 3% Lycra
Page 1 of 1