Protection where it's needed; Tube Tops can be placed virtually anywhere cable housing comes into contact with a bicycle frame. Designed to protect a frames finish Tube Tops can also be used to quiet cable slap.
- Indexed barrel adjusters compatible with Shimano STI road shifters - Allows for derailleur adjustments from the handlebars
These double ended cables have a unique disc style head that fits Simplex/Huret and a normal Shimano/SRAM head. - Galvanized - Pre-stretched - Double ended - Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM, Huret/Simplex - Defined Color: Silver - Diameter: 1.2mm - Double Ended: Yes - Disc style Huret/Simplex end is slightly smaller than original spec, but is functionally compatible with Suntour X-Press shifters
$42.00 - $47.25
Kevlar reinforced (black) hydraulic tubing: DOT-3/4/5.1 compatible - Prime Series kits are for Prime Pro, and Prime Expert brakes only - Stroker Ace/Gram/Carbon/Trail and El Camino kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper (not for Stroker Ryyd - HFX-Mag/G2 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting and specific HFX-Mag lever attachment (can be used with older G1 caliper if angle warrants fit) - HFX-9 kit includes a pre-crimped inline caliper fitting with specific HFX-9 lever attachment - Sole and Stroker Ryde kit includes specific fittings for lever and caliper - Tubing parts that fit HFX-Mag also fit Original, DH, FR, and Comp systems
Jagwire's Universal Sport Shift Kits are the perfect way to enhancing shifting performance and precision and add style to your bike, too. Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems, the slick stainless cables provide smooth, precise shifts, excellent durability and corrosion resistance. And with the housing and all the needed parts included, these kits are easy to install and ready to deliver years of flawless gear changing.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable - Economy galvanized standard replacement cable - AX-2654 and AX-2657 are double ended, with both Road and MTB anchors
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Thermally bonded PTFE coated slick galvanized cable for minimal friction - Premium stainless-slick low-friction, rust-resistant cable
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
$43.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
- 11-Speed brake & shift cable/housing set - Special 4.1mm derailleur housing for reduced friction - Everything you need for a Campy-equipped bike in one simple kit - Fits all Campagnolo Ultra-Shift, Power-Shift, Ergopower, Time Trial and Flat bar systems - Includes 4 cables, housing & ferrules - Cable Head: Road - Diameter: 1.2 mm - End Type: Campy - Housing Diameter: 4.1 mm
$63.90 - $70.00
EPS cable guide magnets are required for internally routing EPS wires. - Includes: wire, metal cable, and magnet
$69.90 - $79.90
- Specific tool designed for connecting and disconnecting EPS cables
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Hope brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle. Compatible with the following Hope brakes: - Tech 3 X2 - E4 - V4 - Race Evo X2 - E4 - M4 - Tech Evo X2 - M4 - V2 - Race X2 - Tech X2 - M4 - V2 - Mini - Mini Trials - Mono Mini - Mono M4 - 6TI - Moto V2 - M6 - Hope Banjo
Designed to work seamlessly with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Hydraulic hose (sold separately), Jagwire's Mountain Pro Quick-Fit Adapters are the perfect way to optimize braking performance and durability. This adapter kit contains all the components required for Tektro brakes and includes enough hardware for one bicycle.
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
Mountain Pro Quick-Fit kits allow the easy installation of Jagwire hose with Shimano disc brakes. Kits contain enough hardware for both front and rear brakes, Requires Jagwire Mountain Pro Universal Disc Brake Hose Kit for installation. Compatible with: Shimano Deore M596, M615
Inline adjusters make on-the-fly derailleur cable tension adjustments safe and easy. - Indexed adjustment for braided shift housing - Not recommended for use with brake systems
Road Elite Sealed brake cable and housing sets completely protect your system against dirt, mud, and debris. A fully continuous liner with upgraded Speed-Lube lubricant ensures that protection against the elements does not come at the expense of top level performance. - Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction - Full seals keep out corrosive agents - SRAM/Shimano road compatible cable end Kit includes: - Front Cable Length: 850mm - Rear Cable Length: 1650mm - Housing Length: 1700mm - 2 Grub Seal - 2 Open Brass End Caps - 4 Open Alloy End Caps - 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips - 2 3G Tube Tops - 2 Rotating Hooks
Road Elite Sealed shift cable & housing sets completely protect your system against dirt, mud, and debris. A fully continuous liner with upgraded Speed-Lube lubricant ensures that protection against the elements does not come at the expense of top level performance. - Polymer coated cables dramatically reduce friction - Speed-Lube ultra slick lubricant protects cable to ensure consistent performance - Sealed system prohibit grime from contaminating system and compromising shift quality - SRAM/Shimano compatible cable ends are one sided for easy installation Kit includes: - Front Cable Length: 2300mm - Rear Cable Length: 2300mm - Housing Length: 1700mm - 2 LEX 4mm Shift Housing, 300mm - 2 Housing Connectors (4/5mm) - 2 Grub Seals - 3 Open Brass End Caps - 4 Open Alloy End Caps for 5mm Housing - 2 Open Alloy End Caps for 4mm Housing - 2 Non-Crimp Cable Tips - 2 3G Tube Tops - 2 Rotating Hooks - 2 Pro Indexed Inline Adjusters (4/5mm)
Jagwire's Lined End Caps are nice ferrules designed for the ends of brake cable housing sections. They feature a small nylon extension on the end that helps reduce friction and adds protection for coated cables, too. You get a bottle of 50 for all your bicycle setup needs.
Rotating S-hooks securely hold housing segments together and prevent undue noise and migration. - Two halves rotate 360 degrees - Compatible with 4mm or 5mm housings
Rotating S-hooks securely hold housing segments together and prevent undue noise and migration. - Two halves rotate 360 degrees - Connects 4mm or 5mm housing to electronic shift wire
Rocket II direct cable adjusters fit into Shimano STI shifters with external shift cable routing. - Rubber coated adjusting knobs for firm grip - Adjustable on the fly - 4mm
Frame mounted barrel adjusters allow cable tension to be easily fine tuned. - Adjuster threading is M5 standard: 5mm OD, 0.8mm thread pitch - Bag of 10
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs. - Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage Kit includes: - 4 lined end caps - 4 open end caps - 2 POP end caps - 2 cable tips - 650mm sealed liner
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Small flange for smaller hydraulic loops
End cap seal kits include everything you need to add a layer of sealed protection to existing housing runs. - Seal liner fits over specially designed housing end caps for continuous coverage Kit includes: - 6 lined end caps - 1 sealed end cap - 2 open end caps - 1 hooded end cap - 2 cable tips - 2100mm seal liner
Page 1 of 6 Next page