$35.00 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
Zipp’s Service Course 70 Ergo bars ensure comfort and control for every hand position, thanks to their ergonomic flat tops and easy-to-reach drops. A short reach and the revised ramp angle make the drops more accessible and comfortable. This lets you get low and aero without compromising comfort or control. Stiff for uncompromising strength, these aluminum bars are ready for anything.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar II handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. It's completely straight and super narrow so you can dart around obstacles with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
The FSA Plasma combines a compact bar and stem into a single carbon/Kevlar monococque construction, eliminating the stem clamp for reduced weight and improved stiffness. The dramatically flattened top section is both aerodynamic and ergonomic, as well as visually distinctive. Cables are routed internally via ports adjacent to the shifters. These ports and internal cable tunnel have been enlarged to accommodate the connectors on electronic shifting systems. FSA road handlebars are measured from center to center of the drops. Due to the outward angle of the drops, FSA road handlebars will be narrower in the brake hoods than the drops. - Bar Drop: 125mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 80mm - Flare: 2° - Material: Carbon
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree - 200g
An ultra-high performance handlebar constructed to ride the most punishing conditions. The PRO Vibe Alloy handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. The Vibe Alloy is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling.
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Alternative flat bar design - Offers multiple hand positions for improved handling, power output, and ergonomic comfort - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - 120mm of additional reach with hands on the front bar in an aero position - Great for touring and multiple off-road use applications - Lots of bar space for accessories - ISO-Mountain safety certified - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Width : 760mm - Rise / Reach: 120mm - Upsweep / Drop: 0° - Sweep: 15° - Color: Black - Finish: Matte
The Vibe Aero Superlight handlebar is constructed of a UD carbon fiber layup with Innegra, resulting in a bar that's ready to ride in the harshest conditions. It features an ergonomic oversized top section, compact design, and integrated brake and shift cable routing, perfect match for Shimano Di2.
The Pro Vibe Aero handlebar is built to meet cycling’s highest demands using state of the art technology. It's an ultra-high performance handlebar constructed with Innegra fibers to ride the most punishing conditions and is designed with aerofoil shapes to give you a performance edge on the road. The Vibe Aero is developed with Di2 in mind offering ultimate integration for maximum aerodynamic performance and ultra-clean styling. - Full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements - Integrated brake, shift, and Di2 cable routing
The Missile EVO is a full UD Carbon aerodynamic design that meets UCI requirements. It's ideal for applications where optimizing aerodynamics is critical. - Wide adjustability of armpads and extensions for optimal ergonomic and aerodynamic positions - Integrated brake and shift cable routing (Also for Shimano Di2) - Weight: 595g
The Pro PLT Compact handlebar is constructed of light and strong AL-2014 DB aluminum. It features a compact bend for an ergonomic position while riding in the drops.
Explore some trail with Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Pro Sweep 6 Handlebar. This 640mm-wide bar is crafted from lightweight aluminum and features a comfortable 6-degree sweep.
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar Riser handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. A generous 25mm riser gives you a great perch to scan the world ahead and it's super narrow so you can dodge and weave with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
$26.99 - $33.99
- Heavy duty steel construction - Variety of rises offered - Due to size some of the larger handlebars are freight intensive
$21.99 - $24.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
- Full UD carbon construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 9-degree back sweep - EN-Mountain safety certification - 200g - Width: 760mm/780mm - Rise: 0mm/7mm - Upsweep / Drop: 4-degree - Back Sweep / Bend: 9-degree
- AL7050 tubular alloy construction - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 800mm width - 7° back sweep - ISO-Mountain safety certified - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Flattened center section provides an additional ergonomic hand position - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
$23.99 - $39.99
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
Ergonomic off-road drop handlebar great for gravel riding. Extended OS center provides extra comfort and more room for handlebar accessories. Multiple riding positions give you more options for long miles in the saddle. - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 620mm drop width / 480mm top width - 40-degree flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Accepts bar end shifters - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Width / Length: 620mm - Rise / Reach: 76mm - Upsweep / Drop: 110mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Material: AL6061
Building up an urban fixie or townie bike? Then you just have to have the classic Bull Horn Bars from Sunlite. They're made from aluminum with a steel center sleeve, so they're light, stiff and durable.
Professional level handlebars available in 2 sizes. Multi butted Chromoly with full heat-treatment for additional strength. Knurled clamp area. Key features: - 3-degree upsweep - 7-degree backsweep - 28.5-inches wide
- Economical 6066 aluminum alloy mountain handlebar - 800mm width - 3 rise options - Back sweep: 7° - 310-350g (Depending on rise dimension)
Page 1 of 4 Next page