Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
The DualDrive3 hub is the heart of SRAM’s unique DualDrive system. With its 3-speed internal-gear hub and an external cassette and derailleur (sold separately), this hub offers a wide-range of gears in a clean, easy-to-use system. It will accept 8-, 9-, and 10-speed cassettes.
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
Mavic's renowned Aksium wheels now come dressed for disc brakes' superior modulation and power! Their lightweight 6106-aluminum rims spin up to speed in a snap and disc brake compatibility ensures that you retain control in even the worst conditions. You also get bladed aero spokes and Mavic's slippery QRM hubs for blazing speed wherever you ride. Make every ride faster and more fun with the Aksium One Discs!
WTB's rim strips protect your tubes from rubbing against your rim. They are simple to install and they help reduce the chance of flats caused by friction between the tube and rim.
Stainless spoke nipple flat washers from Whisky. - .3mm Thickness
$259.98 - $261.98
Origin-8's Track Attack 42mm Fixie Wheelset comes in a rainbow of colors, from the subdued to the bold, so you'll know your ride is the sharpest on the block. But, they're not just a pretty face. They feature 42mm deep aluminum rims, sealed cartridge bearings and reliable DT Swiss spokes to roll strong and sure over less-than-ideal surfaces. And, they come with a flip-flop rear hub so you can choose between fixed and freewheeling!
Use Stan's Tubeless Valve Stems when you're converting standard rims to tubeless via the taping method. These also have a removable core for easier application of tire sealant. Note: Schrader valve is for non-stepped Hugo rims. If your Hugo rim decal reads: - MAX RIM PRESSURE: 2.8 tires: 26psi, 3.0 tires: 24psi - ERD 615, 622x49.9, 29 in x 52.3mm Your rim has a stepped valve and is not compatible with this Schrader valve.
$42.99 - $51.99
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
• 5mm skewer set (F+R hubs) • Standard 5mm Hex release • Black or Silver anodized finish • Chromoly axles
Stan's delivers an aluminum wheel that rivals the weight of carbon: the ZTR Crest. The Crest rim is strong while keeping the weight low, resulting in a stiff, XC race-ready rim. Plus, this sweet hoop is built with Stan's 3.30 hubs and DT Swiss spokes for snappy responsiveness and reliability. The Crest also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner rim profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
- Bladed Revolution spokes 2.0/.09x2.3/2.0mm, black surface treatment resists scratches - Cold forging technology, CrNi stainless steel with rolled threads - No hub slotting necessary - 139g (32/265mm) - Box of 20 - Nipples sold separately
- Deep section Urban/Fixie, Track racing rim for strength and aerodynamics - Non-machined sidewalls for added style points
If wheel theft could be a problem, then these high-grade locking skewers and nuts will challenge even the most determined thieves. The KnoxNut features a one-of-a-kind nut protected by a super-tough free-floating outer ring, making it impossible to release your wheel with anything other than the special key. KnoxNuts can be installed on existing skewers or combined with the KnoxNut Skewer, a unique and unobtrusive blind-head cromoly skewer. The special forged key is lightweight and easy to carry. Use with regular 6mm allen key to unlock. All keys are marked with a unique serial number and replacement keys are only sold to consumers that have previously registered a key on deltacycle.com. Set Includes: - Front blind-head skewer with KnoxNut - Rear blind-head skewer with KnoxNut
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
$59.99 - $69.99
- AL6061-T6 alloy constuction - Post-production anodized in a sanded gloss black finish - Tubeless ready - Disc brake only - Pinned joint - ISO-Mountain certified - ISO: 584 - Profile: 18 - Wall: Dbl - Side: Disc - Valve: PV - ERD: 564 - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless Compatible 40mm Width: - Width ID: 35 - Width OD: 40 - Weight: 560g 45mm Width: - Width ID: 40 - Width OD: 45 - Weight: 650g 50mm Width: - Width ID: 45 - Width OD: 50 - Weight: 730g
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
- 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Cassette bodies for Elite Series CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 hubs - Sealed bearings
Wider and even lower profile, the new Crest MK3 sheds weight for faster acceleration and climbing. WideRight 23mm internal width increases tire volume for improved stability with wider tires. Inspired by Stan's carbon technology, the entirely new rim shape adds strength and virtually eliminates the chance of a tire pinch flat. Refined over the past 15 years, Stan's Bead Socket Technology offers the most trusted tubeless seal in the business, making the Crest MK3 the best choice for lightweight, tubeless XC performance. - Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed - 23mm internal rim width for more stability with larger tires - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - Laterally stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Wider but even lighter than the original Crest - More durable rim shape and alloy Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - Legendary Crest climbing and speed in a high volume rim - WideRight optimized for 2.00"-2.25" XC tires
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Freeride Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
- Green colored spoke prep remains pliable for adjustments - Helps keep spoke nipples from loosening
Proven oversized rim performance with Sunringlé lightweight durability, the same durability that’s synonymous with the Sunringlé name. - 6061 series alloy. - Premium matte black sand blasted finish - Optimized lightening holes for reduce weight - Currently the lightest aluminum rim on the market - 27.5+ and 29+
The lightweight Dura-Ace C40 Carbon Tubular wheel is the ultimate all-rounder. Yet, it’s still aero thanks to the wide rim you’ll see at the C40. This carbon wheel has an increase in rigidity for improved aerodynamic performance, while maintaining a comfortable riding experience. Its braking, handling and acceleration are top notch. - Responsive acceleration - Wide section rim - Carbon laminate rim
Shimano's Dura-Ace C60 Carbon Tubular wheelset provides improved rigidity thanks to a wide flange hub and offset rim so you can reach that next level of aerodynamic performance. - For the performance driven triathlete and road racer - Wide section rim - Ultra-light full carbon rim
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
- Axle adapters for CX/GX/MT/FB-1110 Elite Series front hubs - Available in standard QR, 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axle options - Material: Aly - Color: Blk
Page 1 of 10 Next page