Fuji's Norcom Straight was launched under the mantra: Fit Comes First. It was developed in the A2 Wind Tunnel to be one of the fastest bikes in the world. But more importantly, it was designed to offer more positioning options than any other superbike on the market. Fuji believes that the more adjustability available, the more easily riders are able to dial-in their best, most aerodynamic position, one that doesn't constrict their lungs or compromise their hip flexors and allows them to find their optimal level of comfort, therefore, increasing their efficiency and speed. Add ease of maintenance and assembly/disassembly, and the Norcom Straight is the obvious choice for your next Tri or TT bike.
- C10 Ultra high-modulus carbon frame with RIB technology, a reinforcing rib that runs the length of the oversized downtube and fork blades
- Oval Concepts 985 aero carbon wheels slice through the wind effortlessly
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 provides perfect shifts every time and is programmable for ultimate customization
- Frame pocket engineered into the head tube allows for 135mm of cockpit height adjustability
- 3D-forged Oval Concepts stem is available in six lengths and two rise options allowing for a total of 24 possible stem positions
- Integrated 400mm seat post offers 180mm of adjustable seat height and 70mm in fore/aft movement, which equates to a range of effective seat tube angles from 74° to 81°
- TTV brakes positioned at the rear of the fork on the trailing edge of the airfoil improve aerodynamics, producing 18% less drag than front-mounted designs
- Horizontally-adjustable vertical rear dropouts
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||C10 high-modulus aero carbon tubing, integrated seat clamp, integrated head tube, water bottle mount, aero stays w/ chainstay-mounted brake, vertical dropout w/ wheel-position adjustment|
|Fork||FC-330 carbon aero monocoque w/ 1 1/8" carbon steerer, integrated airfoil brakes|
|Headset||FSA, 1 1/8" press fit top, integrated bottom bearing|
|Rims/Wheels||Oval Concepts 985, 700c 16/20H aero carbon rims|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 23, 150 tpi, folding|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, press fit BB86|
|Chain||KMC X11SL, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Ultegra, 11-28T, 11-speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Ultegra Di2 6871 bar-end TT, 11-speed|
|Handlebars||Oval Concepts 950, carbon base bar w/ 950 S-bend carbon extensions|
|Tape/Grips||Oval Concepts 300 bar tape, suede|
|Stem||Oval Concepts 760 Aero, forged 7050 stem body, aero faceplate cover, +/-17 degree|
|Brake Levers||Shimano New Ultegra TT/Tri Di2 6871|
|Brakes||TRP aero TTV|
|Saddle||Oval Concepts 734T Tri, Dual Zone with synthetic cover, cromo rail|
|Seat Post||Oval Concepts, aero carbon, multi-position|
* Subject to change without notice.