The Taipan XC-Trail tire delivers excellent lightweight performance and grip. It sheds mud from the sides thanks to blocks of V-shaped knobs.
- The size of the lateral knobs varies to improve grip at varying lean angles.
- Progressive tread pattern and knob shape
- Available in RR XC or Enduro rubber
- Ideal for all types of terrain and conditions
- The Trail tire reference in terms of versatility
- Race Ripost compound and Hardskin bead-to-bead reinforcement
- Profile adapted to mixed and muddy conditions; large adhesion and evacuation capacity
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black / 27.5 x 2.10||03248382060251||PV524662|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.25||03248382063504||PV525412||210000009418|
|Black / 27.5 x 2.35||03248382067106||PV526422|