The Timberjack is Salsa's aluminum hardtail mountain bike that’s equally at home on singletrack or bikepacking to places you’ve yet to discover. Designed with fast-handling trail geometry, clearance for either 29" or 27.5+ wheels and super short chainstays, aid in it's nimble agility. Alternator dropouts facilitate diverse drivetrain setups and emergency "just gotta get back to the trailhead" gearing.
- 6061 aluminum butted frame
- Alternator dropouts provide increased setup versatility
- Short chainstays and long front-center for nimbleness and agility on the trail
- Front triangle space is maximized for framepack use
- Internal cable routing
- Compatible with 27.5+ or 29" wheels
- Headset included
Accepts 130mm-travel fork (sold separately)
Contact us for parts packages
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.
|Headset||Cane Creek 10|
|Axles||Rear: 148 x 12mm|
|Fork Compatibility||130mm, tapered steerer|
|Wheel Compatibility||29-inch, 27.5+|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / X-Small||657993135907||FM8195|
|Black / Small||657993135921||FM8196|